Each August, the EdTech Center’s IDEAL team hosts a multi-day institute at World Education, Inc. in Boston for representatives of member states. Participants have an opportunity to share information and learn from one another, attend seminars, plan for the coming year's distance education efforts, and participate in professional development. At the institute, participants:
- Review their own and other states' data on student performance
- Set new goals for the coming year
- Share information on innovative practices
- Receive training on new tools and techniques for teacher professional development
- Receive help preparing a report that summarizes the previous year's accomplishments
Learn more about this year's Institute.
If you are interested in joining IDEAL or attending the next IDEAL Summer Institute, contact: